The Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. and Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Web Site, you warrant to Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. that you will not use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
This Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THIS WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON This WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of this website are Copyright © 2018Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. All Rights Reserved. All logos are trademarks and service marks of Adam Scot Harwood, D.M.D., P.C. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this website are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Please contact us by phone at 212-475-2100 or by mail at 33 5th Avenue, entrance on East 10th Street, New York, NY 10003.